Monday, April 27, 2009

No Updates To Pocket God

I Have Seen That Pocket god has had some issues with apple and this is really starting to make me mad i was really starting to think that pocket god is horrible i bought this game the first day and it Was Amazing then You guys started to have troubles with apple its not working for me so im Starting to think im going to remove pocket god from my iphone becuase of the issues you guys are haveing did you guys ever have this problem before or is this new becuase it Seems to me its very new Im createing A New Application for the iphone its 0.99

Its called Shake and break You will have A Picture of your home screen if you shake your iphone too hard you Will break it and it will have a glasss sound break so dont think this is real becuase it is not and dont get the real idea To actuallly break your iphone/Ipod Touch Becuase then your going to have some Bad Probelms I Want To see if every one will buy my application it will be Free for 2 days when it is first realeased so stay coming here and you can get more information on when thats going to get finshed its a Really awsome application i have benn making there will be a update for differnt themes and Stuff But one thing at a time so thx For Checking Out my Blog And Hope Too See Coments on my things thx and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment